2016 Annual Exhibition Winners
Snow Day by Dorte Verner
2nd PlaceNotes from the judges: Depth in actual image, as well as depth of contrast that grabs your attention. That with the evocativeness and mystery is intriguing.
Rosie Reading by Simon Bradbury
3rd PlaceNotes from the judges: A classic portrait “people with hands on books” – and this is an updated view on that. The palette is very pleasing of grays, really well lit and framed.
Thingyan Cadets by Shannon Turkewitz
Notes from the judges: Subject is mesmerizing – is it motion? How was it done? Striking composition that would be successful even without the color, which adds a nice subtlety.
- Jose Deduque, The Water Curtain
- Jayme Dos Santos, America (West Side Story)
- Janne Hukka, Quarter Past Three
- Janne Hukka, Reflection III
- Kolbrun Kristjansdottir, Youngsters
- Kolbrun Kristjansdottir, Floating
- Manuella Lea Palmioli, Passage Pietons
- Manuella Lea Palmioli, Al Duomo
- Manuel Morquecho, Fracassé
- Manuel Morquecho, My Memories
- Mary Ongwen, Party Time
- Igor Rykov, Sail
- Igor Rykov, Brama
- Carlo Sdralevich, Four Pears
- Carlo Sdralevich, Dusk on the Beach
- June 14, 2016