Monthly IPS Meeting
Wednesday, 17 February 2016
Location: IMF HQ2-01A-280A&B
1900 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC, 20431
Print theme: Open
The International Photographic Society (IPS) is composed of IMF and World Bank staff and family members. The main aim of the IPS is to foster interest in photography, facilitate exchange of ideas and experience, and encourage and assist members in their photographic endeavors. It is oriented toward a range of experience and skill levels, and ranks among the top amateur clubs in regional competitions.
|is our monthly newsletter.|
Our activities include:
- Monthly meetings, which feature a guest speaker, social intermission with refreshments, and photo competitions;
- Photography workshops;
- The annual exhibit featuring winning photos from monthly competitions;
- Other activities also include Group Field trips. The group uses the IPS Facebook page to suggest and coordinate local field trips.
- Resources: Tips for beginners and DC area photography classes.
- The annual dinner in June and a holiday potluck dinner in December.
IPS is a member club of the Photographic Society of America
|IPS discussion groups (must join first to access)|