Eligibility: Persons of regular or temporary appointment to the IMF and the World Bank Group, Executive Directors and their Alternates and Assistants, and all participants and retired participants in the Staff Retirement Plans of the IMF and World Bank Group, and members of their families may be admitted as members.
Membership term and fees: The membership year extends from July 1 through June 30 of the following calendar year. The annual membership fee is currently $40 (forty dollars). The membership is due and payable on July 1 each year, or upon entrance to membership. New members admitted in April, May, and June are entitled to membership from the date of admittance through June 30 of the following calendar year.
To join/renew: Please print out and complete the PDF Membership/Renewal Form. Once completed, send the signed form, along with your check payable to International Photographic Society to the current Membership Director’s address mentioned in the top of the form.
Our IPS activities include:
- Monthly meetings, which feature a guest speaker, social intermission with refreshments, and photo competitions;
- Photography workshops;
- The annual exhibit featuring winning photos from monthly competitions;
- Other activities also include Group Field trips. The group uses the IPS Facebook page to suggest and coordinate local field trips.
- Photography Resources include Tips for beginners and DC area photography classes.
- The annual dinner in June and a holiday potluck dinner in December.